Thursday, September 18, 2008

自以为自己很聪明

I make a very big mistake.... I'm too confidence to myself. When i worked on last semester break, i tot i know this work well, i tot my knowledge and experiences were greatest and most correct but i found that is definitely a big mistake. I over confidence to myself and make myself so stupid and make ppl irritated.
Today i tell my fren (s) that Saturday we be going to meet a lady who is a HR manager for meeting purposes. And i told this fren that has to pretend dunno de lasy is a xxx company's manager. She asked me why? and i jz answered her that just pretend dunno...
while i took bath after that call, i asked myself the same Qs, why she has to pretend dunno her as i had told her abt it. But i can't answer it. When i think out an answer, i feel so silly and undeniable, "STUPID" and selfish... My answer in my mind is that "if u talked with her like u already know her a lot of things, that make me a bad person. She will think that i bad stabbed at her and the end i will lose my career guidance". Another answer will be "can't she (my fren) mature a bit, dun asked something so simple!!!"
At the end, when i looked back to the answer, is all because of my selfishness. I tot myself being so mature, i tot myself being so clever. But i'm just a stupid girl that dunno anything but act to know everything. Even a small exam, i oso can't handle it. This is my last sem, why i hv to be like that.... i can't even jaga my own problem. I'm not able to being a leader.... I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH!!!! when i become such person....being so ego, so selfish, so naive, so irritating wo....
T.T

No comments: