Sunday, July 27, 2008

boutique webpage photo shooting

Today i hv a photo shoot with a boutique. This is the first time i been called to make a photo shooting for a boutique.

Before i get this offer, i always feel that modelling is an ez yet quick money job. But after this photo shooting, i get to know, is not as ez as i tot. It is much more tiring and really test ur patient and creativity.

For instance, in posting, even i only changed 5 clothes. But i get stuck on what to post next. I can feel that i kept on posting at the same style and look. The smile on face is very hard to maintain from time to time. Imagine in 5hrs time, u hv to keep on smiling and posting. The hardest and awful moment was the make up on my face. I feel my face very tense and "heavy", feeling like lot things on my face.

But it was glad that the photograher, "the boutique's owner", was sometimes bz with her customers, that give me a chance to rest, at the same time, practicing my post and smile. So can make the shooting faster. =P
Even though it was tiring, but hence, i enjoy the moment that being make up and dress up by others. From there, i would know which clothing that i can try and suitable for myself.

Although the reason i accept this job b'cos of taking experience and want ppl to dress me up. But my parents and bf oso feeling i being so foolish photo shooting for others for FOC. FYI, the owner did give me one new cloth in exchange of photo shooting. I din feel any "rugi" as in photo shoot for FREE. I love this feeling very much. In my entire life, this is the 1st time i hv such experience. I nv doubtful to accepting this kind of job again by the same owner again. I was like part to fullfil own satisfaction. Hmm....is really hard to let them know my feelings especially i kinda weak on expressing myself. Anyway, it might be the 1st and last of this kind of experience.

Hopefully next time i still hv a chance for it

It was a tiring yet fun shooting day ^>^

No comments: