Wednesday, July 16, 2008

in big depression

All the while, i being too ego, i believed that w/o well perform in the certificate, jz put some effort in the company and well prepared yourself in the interview den everything will be okay.
But somehow, now i heard a bad news from my working agent that the basis requirements to enter to a big company no matter in what position must have great performance in the results. It is a big impact for myself.
Tat proof that i really too naive to the working environment, I'm not mature enough to adapt myself and ready myself to the working world. Now everything is too late to turn back, now i only can look fwd to find a solution for myself b4 i step out from study life.
All the while, i make the story too perfects, now i'm not only embarrassed to myself, and oso a shame in front of my frens. why this finally happened on me. I always critic others are much more naive and immature den me, n now, what is going on in the reality. I really thinking when i start working that time, when i really bad in my perfomance, how will ppl judge me? how would ppl laugh behind of u.
I damn IDIOT!!!!!!



Haih, the results not yet released, it ady worried me for days. Pls....GOD please listen to my sincere pray and bless me to get all passes in my subjects while results released. Please, GOD, listen to my pray....

No comments: